About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last Home Sweet Home ATC


This is the last one I needed to make. This wasn't my original idea but I think it's probably my favorite of all 4. The card base is Bazill orange and layered over that is a black and white image that I found on the internet. The image consists of a log cabin in the woods, very peaceful and serene. I added ribbon featuring leaves in fall colors and then added a key shaped brad on top of the ribbon. I've titled this ATC "Key to Peace". This is a title that lets the holder decide what it means because it can mean many things. For me it means that being in lovely and serene surroundings is the definition of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers