About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Cricut MB Home ATCs


Ok, I apologize, I've been MIA for a while now. I've actually been doing lots of scrapbooking, card making and atc making but just haven't taken the time to scan pictures and post to my blog. These ATCs are for kopperhead's Home Sweet Home ATC swap on the cricut messageboard. The first one is of a robin and its nest, I stamped and colored the robin using prismacolors. The branch is from gyspy wanderings (I cut it into pieces) and the nest is from Sugar and Spice. I stamped clouds and then chalked over them with blue chalk. I've titled this atc, appropriately, "Robin's Home".

The second atc is also for kopperhead's home sweet home swap. I can just imagine what you are thinking, "How does this fit into the home sweet home theme?". Well, maybe the title will explain. I've titled it "In His Arms". For me, just being with my husband is home, no matter where we are. This is a simple yet glitzy atc. I printed a silhouette of a couple dancing on pale blue paper, layered it onto sapphire blue glitter paper and layered that onto black cardstock. Then to jazz it up I added 3 blue rhinestone accents and a button covered with glossy accents and turquoise microbeads.

2 comments:

  1. I think these are wonderful and I love the idea that being with your husband is home. We are a military family and I can SO relate to this.

    ReplyDelete

Followers