About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bird ATC


Well,
I finished my bird atc. I love cardinals, they are my favorite song bird so I knew right away that I would do something featuring cardinals for my bird atc. My MIL is in the process of starting a photography business and is always snapping pictures. This particular picture was too gorgeous for me to pass up! I love the way the male and female are lined up with each other. If you can only imagine how this looks as an 11x17, too beautiful for words! I wanted to keep the focal point the pic, so I didn't do much embellishing but I love the clean lines this atc has! I did add a sky blue banner across the right corner which reads "In love, there is harmony" printed on my computer in italics and I attached it using red brads. I matted the photo in red and brown and really like how the combination works together with the photo. I've titled this atc "Soul Mates".

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! I love the title you gave your ATC too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers