About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Texas ATC


This is my 3rd atc for kopperheads home sweet home swap on the cricut board. No Texan can talk about home without mentioning Texas, it just isn't done! The tag is actually a stamp that I colored with pencils and then I cut the frame around it from Destinations. I tried to go with Texas colors of red, white, blue (I used cream instead of white) but still make it look rustic/country. Simple but heartfelt, hence the name "Where the Heart Is".

2 comments:

Followers