About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Cricut MB Tag Swap


Well, I've finished my tags for the tag swap on the cricut MB. I signed up for 2 christmas and 1 vintage spot. The first image is the vintage, I took a page from a dictionary, inked around the edges with vintage linen from Tim Holtz's Distress inks and adhered it to thin chipboard. Then I stamped the dress form onto cream colored cardstock and cut out the image and adhered it to the dictionary page with foam dots. I then added metal corners (they are antique brass and have a vintage look) and adhered the whole thing to a shipping tag from Office Depot.

The second image is for my Christmas 1 group. I sprayed then entire tag with Olive Green Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels and then used their winter trees glimmer screen and sprayed the entire tag again with Candy Apple Red. To help emphasize the tree shape I then traced around it with gold stickles.

The last image is for my second Christmas group. For this I sprayed the entire tag with Electric Blue Smooch Spritz. I then cut out some snowflakes on my cricut from Graphically Speaking. Each snowflake was then covered in silver stickles. Once the stickles dried I applied Ranger Glossy Accents and then adhered them to the tag. Hopefully everyone likes them, these were either completely new or almost new techniques that I used!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers