About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Newest Knitted Hat!


In between working on a calendar layout swap I've been knitting hats, this one is intended as a Christmas gift for my hubby's 95 year old grandmother, she loves hats! It is knitted on a knifty knitter with YarnBee's Cameo Bulky black yarn, very soft and silky but fibrous. I wanted to add a brim but the material wouldn't let me, made it difficult to see the loops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers