About Me

I'm married to a sweet and wonderful guy. Finally finished college but can't seem to find a job in a lab, I'm a Microbiology major. Hope to get a good job and be able to start a family. I love to craft, especially with paper products. I've recently started an etsy store, dreamer633.etsy.com. I like to try new products and techniques.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Groups 2 and 6 of the Vintage Xmas ATC Swap


Here are my next 2 atcs for the Christmas Vintage ATC Swap on the cricut MB. The first one is for group 2, I chose the song "Winter Wonderland" which coincendantly is also the name of the ATC! I used a light blue glitter paper for my border and printed a vintage photo of birds (maybe robins?) on an icy wooden fence. The picture is bordered with holly and mistletoe and the phrase "A Merry Christmas" is on the photo. I added red microbeads to the bottom bunch of holly berries and clear microbeads to the fence post, to simulate ice. It is hard to see in the picture but it really glistens like ice! I also added a dark ribbon and a silver button that I also decorated with red microbeads.\
The second ATC is for group 6 and I used the song "Let it Snow". This ATC is titled, "Winter's Child". I embossed some black cardstock with the snowflake cuttlebug folder and popped a vintage image of a beautiful girl in the snow. I then added some I-rock heat set embellishments in pink, green and blue around the picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you do different techniques!!! It is helping me learn !!!

    Beautiful ATC's

    JeanP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing with the gems included. That looks gorgeous! Love the birds too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers